Saturday 7 July 2012

A new DOUBLE layout

I have been on my first BLOG HOP and I have been inspired!
Such beautiful new things happening in scrapping and enjoyed traveling a site called Swirlydoos. There are stunning prize packs to be won so starting hopping if you can . . . .

On a very differant note -  i have been busy creating a sketch challenge for a page for my Wedding Album. Yes its at Frosted Designs (totally love at moment) which was a double layout ! It is a first me again  ( i am having many firsts since this blog started...) and must say its ok for my first double - not overjoyed but ok.

 


Close view of the left
Close view of right

I am still working on the photo side of my pages but hope you like XOX Maryleen

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful memeories to preserve! Thanks so much for joining us over at Frosted Designs for our latest sketch challenge. I love the papers you used to create the 2 pager!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great double pager!! Fabulous details :0) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING dbl page... I love the colors and your clusters :)

    ReplyDelete