Saturday 29 September 2012

Sketch time....

Hi there BLOG world
I have been creating and thought i would share a sketch via Deer and Fawn Designs. A fairly a new website with divine products and a fantastic owner. They have monthly challenges and this months sketch just caught my eye
so here is my take on the sketch:




Love my little girls smile

I hand sewed the stems and thought i would stop randomly....

I recently went to the Stampin' UP new catalogue launch and could not resist the new season colours which i used in this layout ! They are just divine and had a ball using their Stampin' Write markers to create the back ground with a stamp.... I could not add a title for i felt the quote was just beautiful and says it all.

Happy creating XOXOX Maryleen


1 comment:

  1. love your take on the sketch! the pink colour goes so well with the other colours and really accents with Zoe's pants. love it xxx

    ReplyDelete